CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

another busy week ...

Since I was on leave last Friday, I am now swamped with more work and back log emails that require my immediate attention. I am slowly catching up with my emails and sending correspondences to my colleagues. And as of this morning, I am down to 174 unopened email. That is, excluding from my inbox received today. Darn …

Add up several meetings in my outlook calendar from internal and external customers, pending projects that need to be justified for CAPEX release, monthly quota to meet and a big event tonight for one of our top clients … I don’t know if I can squeeze my derma visit this week. You see after our Baguio trip, I noticed zits coming out on my face. Thus, with all the acne treatments available on the net, I badly need to find the effective (and budget-friendly) treatment for my skin. Hopefully I can find the best acne cure soon. With all the events coming up this month, I need to look good and be presentable to my clients – - that is, acne free!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Monogram louis vuitton bag
are a nice mix of a classy business casual. Denim Louis vuitton bags
give you style that says you are classy, but laid back. Denim bags are perfect for more casual dress. With denim lv
you will. With denim louis vuitton
you can be the center of attention and the talk of the town.