CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

work opportunities

I've been attending a lot of conference and trainings lately and I missed keeping track of these topics and dates. You see, with my busy schedule in the office now, I failed to keep an updated resume. I think the last time I did some updating was two years ago. Very silly of me! Anyway, hubby's been bugging me for days to update my resume since he plans to send our resume copy to his aunt based in San Francisco. We were told a lot of available work at San Fo and it would be easier and better if we submit at San Francisco resumes to check our qualifications and work capacity. I just hope there are work opportunities for hubby and I in the telecommunications field. Otherwise it would be a waste to shift to a new career given our more than ten years work experience at the telcos.

0 comments: