CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Goodbye, F1 Shanghai China.

Yes... it's goodbye to F1 Shanghai, China trip on October 17-19. I simply let go of the opportunity to join the fun of Shanghai trip for 3 days and 2 nights all expense paid including airfare, hotel, F1 tickets and F1 all-access pass race. I know its not everyday you get the chance to watch F1 race, but I decided to say NO this time.

And speaking of travels and trips, our HK sales incentive was moved to a later date. Instead of flying to HK this coming weekend, our trip was moved to Oct 3-8, i think. Just few days later but what the heck, I don't mind. Since I am busy anyway with our upcoming Asian Carrier Meet in Cebu this week. Hehehe! I am more worried with my LV black bag purchase ... I think this can't wait! hahaha!

0 comments: