CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Travelling in New York

A few years back during my first visit in the US, one of my favorite destination city is New York. I was amazed with the big apple…its fast-paced life, giant skyscrapers, beautiful and fashionable people, fabulous dining places and bright city lights. From the financial district of Manhattan to the shopping haven of Soho…truly an overwhelming experience for a first timer like me.

Of course my trip to New York wouldn’t be a success and well-organized one without the aid of shuttle services I availed from Newark airport. Thanks to Newark Airport Transportation I booked online, I was able to efficiently plan my trips the affordable, reliable and safe mode of transportation from Newark Airport to JFK airport. Booking online was easy. With an online reservations available 24/7 … booking as easy as 1-2-3. With the largest fleet available in NYC airports, they can provide from four to fifty-six passenger coaches. And the best part, no more long walks. GO Airlink Shuttle is authorized to load on the inner curb just outside the baggage claim area. Thus on my next visit to NY, I do plan to avail their services once more. Always reliable and always on time, a hassle and worry-free trip to NY.

0 comments: