CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

school project submission

My son Ico called a few minutes ago to ask for my help with his school project. Since he's about to go home tomorrow, he called to tell me all the paperworks he need to submit on Monday. I think two papers due for submission on Monday for his Science and History subject. Both research materials. He warned me he need to surf the net the entire day tomorrow to get project data and download pictures. So I guess no blogging time for me then. lol.
He also asked me to buy colored folders, linen and bond papers and to check the condition of our Canon printer . It should be in perfect condition with colored and black ink available since a lot of pictures will be printed for his school project. Good thing hubby replaced our printer ink few months back. It can still accommodate more than 200 pages and will defintely suffice for Ico's school project submission on Monday.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

No tax! This black lambskin shoulder replica handbag with gold-tone hardware has two top handles, a patchwork design, weaving detail with large rivets on the sides, an internal zip pocket, a designer embossed key ring, a top zip to fasten and is fully lined.We are proud to offer you the newest design from discount Prada replica bag one of them is now known to sell cheap designer handbags do.