CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ready for change

Decided yesterday to cut my hair short ... very, very short.

After four years of keeping my long black straight boring hair, I've decided its about time to make the change.

Thus, few hours before our corporate event at Greenbelt 4, went to Bench fix to get that cut. Nothing planned nor preferred style, I just told the stylist I am ready for short hair. Very impulsive, I must say. But I love being free and daring... and just seize that moment. Dedma if I have that "siopao" face -- I simply want short hair. And the result ... I love it!

I surprised everyone including hubby with my short hair. They all liked it. They say it made me look fresh and young. Yes, these are my colleagues and friends. Hahaha.

So this is me at National Sports Grill few hours after my haircut. Pardon the blurry pix, used my phone here. Happy, fresh, carefree and and young-looking! Bwahahaha!


And talk about being impulsive, since I was at Greenbelt 4 yesterday particularly at LV store, I almost bought the black EPI ALMA. Hahaha. While checking out the bag and asking for a new stock, my boss called me for some details on the budget report. Hah, almost got that bag. I was distracted by his call. Darn.

Anyway, since our HK trip was moved to October, I've been thinking for the past few days to get my LV bag here instead. Call me atat but I think I can't wait for our HK travel. I want my new bag to match my new look! lol. Let's see how long I can wait.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

pahamak na boss di tuloy nakabili ng bag :D

love your hair Jacqui. sarap di ba, super light!

Anonymous said...

wow new look nice cut

Annette said...

looking good jacqui!

Jacqui said...

hi joy,

thanks! love my hair too!

oo nga..pahamak na boss! di sana may bago bag na ako ngayon dito office. nyahaha!

Jacqui said...

hi MM, annette,

thanks! so light and liberating!! hahaha!

Tinggay said...

love your new look jacqui! bumata ka lalo! :) how much was the alma? ako din nagtitimpi lang, as i'm about to give birth na.. :) tama si joy, pahamak na boss, di mo tuloy na bili agad hehehehe! :)

Jen said...

Omg jacqui, i love your hair! everyone's right - you look younger! keep the hair short ;).

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

bagay jacqui!!! ayan naeenganyo na naman ako magpashort hair =)

looking prettier and younger jacqui =)

Jacqui said...

Hi Nikki,

its aready sunday, 4 days after I almost bought the LV bag. Nagtitimpi ba...but itching to go to greenbelt na this week. Hehehe! I've been thinking for days now that ok na to get the bag here in Manila. With the US$ now at almost P47 plus taxes. Mahal na din sa US.

For price comparisson, I called LV stores:

Manila P64K
HK HK$ 10,800 = P62,640
SNG S$1980 x P32 = P63,360 less GST 6.5% = P59,241
US $1290 + 8%tax = 1393 = P65,480

So, very comeptitive na din price sa Manila. Not so much price difference anymore. The cheapest, get it from SNG kasi may 6.5% tax rebate (GST).

Haayy..bahala na. Konting timpi pa. Hehehe! :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

Go em,

cut your hair na ... i am sure the new look of katie holmes will look good on you! :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

Thanks Jen!

I was inspired when I saw you and aggie with short hair some months back...I know with our chubby face, kinda scary to do it... but really, no regrets! I laavveett!! lol.

Mich said...

Jacqui, love your new haircut!! inggit ako, I've been thinking of having my hair cut also the past few days...

Anonymous said...

wow, new look! ang tagal kong di nakabisita eh. bagay sa iyo. gusto ko na ring magpagupit.

hoy, bilhin mo na yung bag para dala mo na sa hk! hahaha, BI talaga.

may new found secret ako...share ko pag nabili ko na! hahaha. and yes, kailangan ko na ng cabinet for my bags!

magkasunod pala tayo in HK, oct 14-17 ako. tingnan ko if bibili pa ako ulit! broke na ako! hahaha

SHIELA said...

nice hair...they are right you look so young and fresh :)

matagal na din akong di napadpad dito ah.

have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacqui! Daan lang ako and nakita ko new hair ka pala..Inggit din ako kasi I've been thinking of cutting my hair this past days. Promise, you don't look siopao no! Ang pretty mo nga:)

Bili ka na Epi Alma very little nga lang naman ang diff. :) Happy Weekend!~

Anonymous said...

bagay jacqui! =D