CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

busy months ahead

Busy months to come ...

The last quarter of the year is the busiest time of the year. Aside from performance review for 2008, we are equally busy with budgeting and planning for 2009. This includes preparing sales forecast, project or expansion plans, marketing programs, capital expenditures (CAPEX) as well as operational expenses (OPEX) review. On top of this, we have series of marketing events to re-cap 2008. Sales incentive trip in HK, foreign partner's brand product launch by October, Executive Golf Event by November and Christmas parties for corporate clients by December. Whooaa! Really busy.
In between these events, I need to prepare for my kiddo's birthday party on November and the family's post christmas party cum post wedding reception for our dear cousin in New Zealand. Hmmm... so I guess I need to prepare my christmas list and shopping must be done now to avoid the holiday rush. Just hope moolah available to start my Christmas shopping. Hahaha!

0 comments: