CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

the baghag ...

... yes, I am a baghag wannabe. If I only have unlimited funds, you will see bags, and more bags in this blog ... aside from travels, of course! And for the month of February, I splurged on getting three (3) awesome bags in just one month! Whoa...yes, three bags in one month. Allow me to share two of my great finds below, bags without breaking your bank account! While the other one ... well, that deserves a separate post. Hahaha! So, here it goes ...

Longchamp Le Pliage Limited Ed Eiffel Tower : Navy/White color, Medium, Longhandle. Been waiting for quite a long time for a friend to go to Paris to grab one for me, but no such luck, can't find this bag. Late December 2009, I was told this LC bag available at Sogo, HK. As I begged a good friend to grab one for me, no such luck, no stocks available when she went at Sogo. Anyway, out of frustration, bought my LC at Nordstrom online. A little pricey compared in Paris, but what the heck...really love (and desperate) to own one! Hahaha!

LeSportsac Weekender Bag : Asked my kumare Jane to get this bag from Guam as I was told it's a lot cheaper to get it there compared to Rustan's Mall. As I needed a nice diaper bag for my little boy, I decided to get this uber fashionable bag instead. I just purchased the diaper bag converter from Beabi store and voila! instant diaper bag. Coolness, huh?!

And for my third bag for the month ... well, that deserves a separate special post. Much pricey compared to the bags above. Hahaha! So pricey that I need to let go two of my pre-owned LV bags to give way to my new G bag. Though, no regrets! I love upgades. tee-hee!

Ok.. enough of bag talk, need to browse wedding invitations design samples for my brother. He's planning to get married late this year and I am tasked to be their wedding coordinator on their special day, for Free! Of course, who am I to say no. Ciao, for now!

0 comments: