CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

retail therapy

... is my immediate answer whenever I am not in my "usual" self. Yes, there were days that I feel awful and it seems nothing is right, and I am looking for something to cheer me up. And that something is quite unknown, until I find the "right" answer.

Hence, last Friday which coincides with payday and sick leave pay-out conversion bonus from the office ... my answer to my not-so good day came in a hot pink paper bag, from Tory Burch store in Greenbelt 5.

After carefully choosing all the available reva flats colors at the store (from Black, Gold, printed), I finally decided to get myself a silver reva ballet flats. Very stylish and oh-so pretty.

And the silver ballet flats complemented my black TB thong sandal bought online last January.

And for the break-in ... don't they just look oh-so pretty on my feet.

I simply love it! Stylish and so comfy too!Though I plan to get one more, probably in blck with gold trimmings but I think this new silver baby will be just enough. Well, the shoes kinda pricey for a retail therapy but nevertheless, it was well worth it. It gave me minutes of heaven. High price for a few minutes,indeed. And whenever I use the silver shoes ... I can almost hear my pretty feet thanking me for getting an ultra comfy fab shoes.

Ok, enough of my retail therapy post. Back to my travel research and itinerary preparation for our upcoming Tokyo trip. Need to find used travel trailers too just in case will need one for our long drive travel. Hopefully the budget fits. Aya-yay!

2 comments:

Gracie said...

i saw my colleague today wearing the silver one -- really pretty. but you should also get the black one with gold 'cos it's super classy!

Jacqui said...

thanks gracie,

yup really pretty silver Tory. Love it kasi it matches my bags with silver hardware.

On getting black TB, hmmm...if may budget pa might consider it pero not a priority now. Wipe-out kami after our Tokyo trip. Hahaha! And just asked my friend who is now in Paris to get me something big ulit ... kaya save, save muna! :)