CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

my first G.

... was a Goyard St. Louis in PM size.
As I previously blogged, this is my third bag for the month of February. It was mine for seven days, until I've decided to sell it and get myself a bigger size. Well, don't get me wrong ... the PM size is A-Ok. That is, if you are petite. But, since I am on the heavy-weight side, I find the PM size too small for my body frame. Hence, I've decided to upgrade to GM size.
Goyard St. Louis' PM size in yellow

Sadly, my other Goyard supplier don't have any GM size available in yellow, but was able to get the next best thing color... black/tan combination. Love it to bits! So krissy. Hahaha!
Goyard St Louis' GM in cuir/noire color

And for my next Goyard project ... one more St. Louis. Still in GM size. But this time, I vow to get my fave color ... yellow. Well, that would be few months from now then. *wish,wish*

3 comments:

Minette said...

if I may ask, how much are St. Louis PM and the Longchamp? how much is the price difference when purchased in the US rather than Europe?

thanks..

Jacqui said...

Hi Minette.

I bought the LC limited edition online Eiffel Tower at $155 + $15 tax = $170 from nordstrom.com; had it shipped to my friend in LA. Then she brought it here sa Manila.

Re: Goyard, nope I bought it here from my supplier in Manila na. She's selling it from Paris then usually will take orders (with downpayment), after few weeks nandito na yun. Of course mas mura if you purchase it sa Paris (not sure how much), but if you are interested to order, P48k yun PM size. Just let me know your preferred color.

Minette said...

Hi Jacqui..

thanks for the info..i'll start saving for that. ;)