CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

lost in translation in Japan

In a few weeks time, the husband and I will be off to the Land of th Rising Sun, Japan. I am so excited! I've been begging the husband to take me here for the past two years since I've heard fabulous raves and stories about Tokyo. And for our sixth-year post-anniversary trip, finally ... the husband said yes.
So here I am now, busy as a bee checking sights and general information about Tokyo city, a little bit lost in translation for transportation and directions, but very eager and excited for our upcoming trip. We are booked by end of March for a five-day trip to enjoy the sights, historical attractions, high-end shopping and the food of Japan! (believe me, I am more excited with the sushi and ramen trip! LOL)

Part of the itinerary I've prepared includes a day trip at Tokyo Disneysea, visit my favorite character at Hello Kitty Land, a day trip at Imperial Palace, Tsukiji Market and Tokyo Tower, probably check out epson tm-t88iv at Akihabara's gadget town, Shopping at Ginza and of course stroll along the Shinjuku Garden to enjoy the beauty of Hanami Festival or most commonly known, the Cherry Blossom Festival. Whew, so many things to do eh? Hope we can squeeze all these to-do trips in our five day visit. Wish me luck.

0 comments: