CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

universal studios singapore

I've heard so much raves about Universal Studios Singapore (USS) and I can't wait to go here with my family. My online friend Thea already went at the time of USS grand opening, and I so envy their visit on the opening day. I promised my little girl will go to SNG this June and our first stop would be USS. I want her to enjoy the boat ride at Madagascar zone and King Julien's carousel ride. Oh, I am sure she'll go crazy on these rides! You see, she loves carousel rides so much. And for the husband and kuya, the Sci-fi city will be their best bet. I am sure they'll enjoy the thrill of riding the dual roller coaster and the accelerator ride.

And before we leave by June, expect that I will be few pounds thinner by then. Nope, not because of the diet pills I found at http://www.xenadrinerfa-x.org/ but because of taking care my four month old tot. He's growing fast and moves almost everywhere now, and I am having a difficult time to match his pace. He's too energetic for me! Hahaha! So by the time we go to SNG by june, exepct a different me. Well, thinner ... I hope.

0 comments: