CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

spa treat

While in Boracay last month, I treated mysef with a day of ultimate pampering. At my all-time fave dream spa, The Chi of Shangri-la Boracay. You see, I've always enjoyed my spa here, it's an ultimate pampering experience, a must try especially if you want to indulge and if you are ready to splurge. It only not gave me instant joint pain relief from the soothing massages and rejuvenates my skin from it's heavenly Boracay milk scrub, but it enhances my senses, provides a calming retreat from the hustle and bustle at work. Do check out my Chi Spa experience below.

inside the Chi Spa village, my Namshe Villa

inside the Spa room


traditional foot soak and washing of the feet ritual, to start the session

fresh and rejuvenated after the spa treatment

at The Spa lobby with my friend Anne

0 comments: