CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Trip to Disneysea

Of course our upcoming trip to Japan will definitely include a one-day visit at the famous theme park: Tokyo Disneyland and Disneysea. And since we've been to Disneyland twice already (Hongkong and Florida), the husband and I would like to experience Tokyo Disneysea : "Where adventure and imagination set sail "

The "Land Park" and "Sea Park" are each divided into 7 theme areas, so there's a huge choice of where to have fun. In DisneySea Park, it has dynamic attractions with the waterfront creating an amazing ambiance. Now I am excited! Then, I look forward to catch the magnificent parades by Mickey Mouse and his friends. And finally, watch the firewroks display to recap my stay.

For accommodations, I haven't decided yet if will book hotels near the resort or get one at Tokyo city. Wish there's available houses like the Outer Banks rentals near the Disney resort for convenience and ease of travel. I really hope so.
The Magic continues at Tokyo DisneySea Resort

0 comments: