CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

color dilemma

And what color this time? Yes, I am torn again what color to get for my upcoming Goyard bag order. In fact, I am in dilemma. Since my Goyard bag suppliers (yes, suppliers) told me that the bags will be arriving by early next month, I need to decide what color, size and style to get.
I've already settled the bag style decision, which is another St. Louis (because of it's functionality and practicality). And for the size, definitely PM this time (since I already own a GM-size) and now for the color ... well, they all look lovely and fab!! I am torn getting yellow (my fave), a white (which I think really hot, hot, hot for summer!) and pink (the new "in" color). Believe me,these colors really gorgeous IRL. As much as I want to get all, of course I can't afford it. Thus I have to settle with just one. I am leaning to get YELLOW but ... well, let's see. I've got couple of weeks to decide anyway.

And to divert my attention with my bag color dillema, think I need to pursue my search on acne light treatment. My sister heard about this new scientific blue light treatment for acne that is safe, painless and heals fast, and she's crazy about it. She's detemined to pursue the treatment asap and I wonder if this is available locally. What do you think?