CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

easy as 123

Now, getting free insurance quotes online is easy as 123. Thanks to Insurance Quote US I was able to get my term life insurance quotes fast and convenient. In fact, I don't need to call my insurance sales agent for quotes and wait for their proposals, with just a click of my fingers ... quotes ready and available for my decision-making. The husband will be very pleased with the result. It is affordable and easy on our budget. Now ain't that great! Do check out and hopefully you'll get the best free insurance quotes online. Well ... I did.

3 comments:

SJR said...

Hi Jacqui,
I happened to stumble upon your blog the other day (it was a pic from daughters HK party) and just wanted to tell you how cute the party turned out! I also wanted to ask you for the bakery contact information... were the characters on the cupcake edible? I'm having a
1st Bday Luau for my daughter later this year and thought that was a super cute idea!
Also noticed that your maiden name is the same as my mother's, small world :)
thanks in advance for your help in getting a hold of the bakery! Look forward to hearing from you...
Warm Regards,
Sally

Jacqui said...

Hi SJR,

Also had Luau Party for my daughter's 3rd bday, it's more of Luau with Lilo and Stitch party, yup, totally agree with you ... it's a nice party theme :)

For the themed cakes, cupcakes and cookie lollies, I usually get these from my fave supplier Kitchen Kraft nea Samat, Mandaluyong. They also supply cakes to my fave party organizer, Jelly Bellies. Tel No: 5335288

Goodluck in your party planning! :)

SJR said...

Hi Jacqui,
Thanks for all the contact info... you will probably think I'm crazy, but I want to ask the bakery how they did the charaters on top of your cupcakes... and have them made at a bakery here (I live in the states, so shipping would be difficult...hehe)
Lilo & Stitch is a super cute luau theme too! I actually danced for the movie premiere of Lilo & Stitch in Los Angeles many moons ago with my old hula school... it was a lot of fun!
Great chatting with you and thanks again!
Sally