CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

ABC of Fashion

Fashion fade, style is eternal. --- Yves Saint Lauren

Got this very interesting tag from Kathy about fashion, very timely because it made me re-think my clothes collection inside my closet. lol.

players: yennygirl whenmomspeakskathycotbuhaymisis coffee table conversations your site here!

A: What accessories do you wear everyday? Since I am a working mom, I never leave the house without my south sea pearl earrings (my fave!), my wedding and engagement ring, necklace with mary and child pendant and a watch.

B: What is your beauty routine?
Morning: I take a bath, brush my teeth, facial wash, use toner (celeteque) and moisturizer (clinique). Put on body lotion, little make-up.
Evening: facial wash, toner, moisutrizer
*body scrub twice a week : Body Shop Spa Wisdom: African Salt Scrub and Body Balm

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased? I bought laced bra from M&S (white) and Triumph (black and red) as a feel-good treat for myself! lol. But I am thinking of getting some nice white chemise or renaissance clothing from the web just for fun!

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both? Both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now? My fave, South Sea Pearl Earrings.

F: What type of figure do you have? Medium built with excess tummy fats! More of avocado-shaped type of body. Yuck!

G: Do you wear glasses? Nope.

H: What type of handbag do you carry? Varies depending on my mood, clothes I am wearing. Usually, black shoulder bag for office. Or my speedy damier handbag --- safe bag to match almost anything!

I: What is your ideal style? I am a very boring dresser. I like it simple and neat. Casual : polo shirt and jeans. Office: nice corporate blouses over slacks or suits sometimes.

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now? Earrings only.

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings? I think I did before, when I was in gradeschool. Hahaha!

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie? YES!

M: Do you wear makeup? Yes, mostly Body Shop products like cheek and lips tint, lip gloss, liquid eye liner, mascara, foundation and sometimes alternately using Clinique pressed powder. Lipstick: clinique, MAC or maybelline...depends on my mood!lol.

N: Do you wear nightgowns? No, shorts and tank tops only.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day? Jacket, cardigans or turtle neck pull-overs for office.

P: What is your favorite perfume? I love subtle, light scents : D&G Light Blue and Elizabeth Arden Green Tea.

Q: Is your motto “quality over quantity” when it comes to clothing and accessories? Like Kathy, I’m into quality. Less is more for accessories.

R: Do you wear rain boots? Nope.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold? No.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage? Yes.

U: What is your daily uniform? Corporate attire. Slacks and nice blouse.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair? Yup, I wore a long veil, and my hair was flowing.

W: Do you wear a watch? Yes. Never leave the house without it.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful? Actually, not only beautiful but sexy and confident if I am wearing my feel-good matching laced undies and bra (white or black) :)

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn? D-uuh... no idea. I guess as long as not abaca or wool, perfect with me!

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons? Depends on what type of clothing.

Passing the ABC of Fashion to my last twittermates: Peachy, Kelly and Em.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this tag! =) natawa ako dun sa abaca na sagot mo! lol

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

i like this tag too kaya natapos ko kaagad haha!http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/07/abc-of-fashion-meme.html
natawa din ako sa abaca answer mo LOL!

Anonymous said...

We will advice you get your easily on accurate pre-owned louis vuitton
. Either our vuitton handbags
, keep your hands free with Monogram Graffiti
women would about backpack corpuscle phones in their Monogram Groom