CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

picture storage problem.

The husband is complaining the other day that I am doing picture overload with our CANON Digital IXUS digital cam’s memory card. Apparently, he saw that we’ve reached the maximum capacity despite having a 1GB built-in SD memory card. He’s suggesting that I get higher memory upgrade such a 4GB compact flash to store our pictures. He was surprised to see that some of the pictures stored were taken as early as February 2008. Can you believe that! More than five months-old pictures that includes special events like birthdays, anniversary, family travels local and international, and other momentous event in our lives. Tried to reason that I am keeping the pictures at my digicam for fear of capacity overload with my brand new laptop. Thus, I am asking hubby to buy me at least 20GB external hard drive before I delete pictures from my cam. Very wise wifey, don’t you think so?!

0 comments: