CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

sick no more

Finally, her fever subsides, her throat infection gone, her appetite's back .... she's sick no more!
After mising three-days of school, she's ready and excited to be back!

Thursday, regular day class



Friday : in her PE uniform for gift activity time (ballet)


Hay finally...mommy too can now relax. I now have the entire Friday for myself! So, it's gonna be a ME time today. Will do little shopping for myself at Shang and probably have a spa massage tonight at Suriya Spa. By Monday, will be back to work! Oh so sad....

Will miss being a SAHM. As a matter of fact, I am starting to enjoy it and already asking hubby if I can retire na... hahaha! How I wish I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pumayat tuloy si sam :( at least she's okay now. and masaya na naman si mommy! kami pag ganyan me nagkakasakit gusto namin out of town agad hahaha

Anonymous said...

glad that sam's okay :)

SWITTOOTH said...

wow!!! back to school na si sam.. good to hear she's okay na. for sure na miss talaga nya ang school tagal nyang nawala din.

back to work ka na ulit? wag muna sabihin mo 1 more week pa hehehe... :)