CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

dreaming of France travel

France another dream travel destination for me. I promised myself to travel to France before I reach the age of 40… as a retirement gift for myself and that would be, years and years from now. But with the high cost of airline fares and accommodations at grand Hotel Paris, I need to save up big time for my France travel. I want to see and visit the museums such as the much talked-about Louvres from Da Vinci Code. Go up the Eiffel Tower, visit Rennes and dine and stroll at Champs-Élysées’ gardens. I would also love to visit the Gothic cathedrals of Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Chartres and enjoy the splendid gothic architecture. My itinerary includes walking the vineyard and taste the sweet wines of Champagne province. And of course, my travel will not be complete without shopping and stepping inside my favorite posh luggage store, Louis Vuitton and probably get myself another LV Monogram bag.

But for the meantime, until I haven’t got the funds for my dream destination travel, I can simply browse and enjoy on the web France photos . I can probably start jotting down my planned itinerary so I can maximize my tour while minimizing my travel cost. Oh France…my dream destination travel. I am sure I can get here someday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

As term for the brand new T-shirts in Abercrombie Fitch Sweaters stores distribute yesterday between college university students and on far-reaching e-mail lists, strategies shaped up for just about any late-night getting together with within of a Abercrombie Fitch Sweater dorm lounge.