CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

still working ...

Being stuck in the hospital after a post-surgery operation is no joke. I’ve had my operation done two days ago for a removal of a benign duct cyst, and was told by doctors that the operation went well and they totally removed the mass cyst. But despite the successful operation, I am asked to stay for a couple of days for post surgery observation and evaluation.

Good thing I brought with me my ever-reliable companion, IBM T61 laptop with Bayan wireless EVDO internet connection. It keeps me company now that I am bored to my wits here in the hospital. With my laptop’s 2GB upgraded computer memory , I can browse multiple shopping sites simultaneously while chatting with my friends on the web. That is mobility!

Now I just need to figure out how I can efficiently use the keyboards with my IV on. :)

day after my operation ... caught in the act by dr. dazo still working, eh?! lol.

7 comments:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

pagaling ka jacqui!

Aggie said...

Talagang may I picture pa! Natawa ako, nasa center ang laptop pero parang me nakita akong food! LOL

SWITTOOTH said...

hi jacqui!

hope you're feeling better :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi em,

yup..eto pa-pagaling sa house! puro blogging, wait ng raket mula sa langit! bwahahaha!

daan ako later sa blogs mo (dami eh!)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

ei aggie,

ay naku, korek ka..walang bawal na food sa akin!except chocolates and orange juice ... anything that would make my throat itchy, bawal! hehehe! kaya naman kain to the max ako!

food trip talaga, ako lang yata na-operahan na walang humpay sa appetite! binalot mostly for lunch, pancake house and north park congee for breakfast, 2x north park for dinner (dami yangchow rice!), a venetto pizza for merienda...pwera pa mga becky's brownies and red ribbon pastries na dala ng mga bisita! hahaha! who eats my hospital food? si mommy..ang dakila bantay ko! hehehe! :)

So i think I gained 5 lbs more pa from that confinement. lol.

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi tet,

thanks for dropping!! :)

Jesse Pega said...

Jacqui Hope you're feeling better na. Take it easy!