CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

back to work again ...

My two-weeks vacation leave hiatus officially ends today, Sunday. With a heavy heart, I am back to reality and be a working mom by tomorrow again. Obviously, I've enjoyed my two weeks vacation as a SAHM and it made me wish I can be one...forever! Unfortunately, with all our financial obligations and with my type of personality, I don't think I am really cut to be a SAHM. lol. Yes, despite enjoying my rest ... I am still in touch with my colleagues daily for any work-related concerns. Moreover, with all the shopping sprees I've done, really need to be back to work to pay off my cards. Otherwise, yari ako with hubby for spending our common funds! Hehehe!

Anyway, I am proud what I have accomplished for the past two weeks :

1. Had my thyro-glossal duct cyst removed. Yey...after months of diagnosis already prioritized this!
2. Was able to do major clean up of the house --- all bedrooms including cabinets and storage areas.
3. Re-arrange bedroom furnitures and fixtures --- Sam, Ico and Master's bedroom
4. Finally fixed our living room and family room cables and wires. Re-arrange furnitures.
5. Already bought LCD screen and home theater for the living room.
6. Added up few door locks at home for security.
7. Completed Service Repair of Sam's DVD player and Ico' s treadmill.
8. Was able to train new yaya for Sam.
9. Enjoyed my mornings with Sam preparing her baon, clothes, dressing her up etc...
10. Was able to set up my twitter account, update my blog, do more opps, shop online!
11. Had my license -renewal. (yes, late renewal again)

12. Finally got my annotated birth certificate from NSO. I am officially ARMIDA JACQUELINE (will post separate kwento about this.)
13. Had precious five-days stay with Sam while she's sick. Stayed and cuddled with her most of the time.
14. Got Ico his new book : Narnia chronicles.
15. Got Sam's tuition fee and uniforms refund at Poveda.

16. Completed all my bank duties : changing ATMs, check book requisition etc.

17. Had my ME time last Friday : spa, hot oil, foot massage, foot spa, manicure and pedicure, the works!

18. Had bonding time with Kuya Ico at Shang : watched Dark Knight and had dinner at Green Tomato. Yummy pesto pasta and four-cheese and all meat pizza! Must try resto!

19. Already drafted Sam's 4th birthday party plans.

Hmmm.. think i really did well for the past two weeks while on vacation leave. Was able to complete mostly house stuffs (little and menial things) that I often overlooked but I am happy that I was able to complete it now. Though I still have some unfinished projects like our photo albums and picture frames, but I guss that can wait 'til my next holiday off. As well as my plan to start with my diet and weight loss pills intake, that too can wait.

For the meantime, will relax and just enjoy the rest of my day off ... then by tomorrow, happy and fully re-charged back to the slave world again!lol.

6 comments:

Aggie said...

Let's start the Monday right! http://aggiedil.blogspot.com/2008/07/mondays-checklist.html

And please join my Food Choices this week too :D

popcorn said...

Wow, very productive naman yung vacation mo - even if it was taken for medical reasons.

:)

Peachy said...

wow jacqui! dami mo na accomplish ha!! clap! clap! clap! planning a party again ha:) goodluck..

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi aggie,

yup, will definitely do that...this week :) still sawmped with hundreds of emails. hirap mag-bakasyon! hahaha! :)

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

ei popcorn,

thanks for the blog visit ... really proud was able to accomplish a lot!! think need more vacation pa from my vacation! lol.

Jacqui Co-Soriano said...

hi peachy,

yes...truly proud whatI've accomplished for two weeks..isipin mo na lang if one month ako naka-vacation nyan! hahaha!

re; party planning, small party lang this year. tipid muna..dami gastos! hahaha!