CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

tour at new york

New York was my dream destination when I was young. As a matter of fact, my urge to see the place became almost an obsession thanks to my favorite show, Sex and the City. Magnifying my strong desire to be part of NY crowd! I've always dreamed of walking the Manhattan Avenue armed with a eye-candy Chanel bag, Armani dress and in my Manolo Blahnik stilleto shoes. Every girl's ultimate dream to be like Carrie Bradshaw!
Well that dream turned into reality thanks to the travel opportunity I got two years ago from our company, I was sent to New York for an official business trip. As soon as I arrived in New York, I was mesmerized by the beauty, the busy, fast-paced life of the people around. With only few days to stay, I immediately took advantage of doing some sight seeings and shopping in NY. I booked for an all around town tour via NYC Tours hop on and hop off, and toured the area riding the famous double-decker buses. Truly an enjoyable day trip covering the famous NY attraction places such as Times Square, Madison Square, Macys, SoHo, Empire State Building, Wall Street and Rockefeller Center and the ruins of World Trade Center. For every hop, I was able to take souvenir pictures and buy memorabilia (shirts and caps) at these places. It was really a wonderful city experience!
Sadly due to limited time, I was not able to take the night tour of NY. I learned from my New Yorker friend that the NYC Tours also offers spectacular night view of Brooklyn Fulton Ferry Landing for photo opps of Manhattan Skyline. A breathtaking sight to behold as they say.
But I vowed that on my next visit, will definitely take this tour option together with circle line cruise to see the majestic Statue of Liberty at Ellis Island. Since I learned that I can book tour tickets online thru http://www.citysightsny.com/ , buying tickets and arranging my tour itinerary is easy and fast with just one click away. Ain't that truly a convenient travel? So ...'til my next visit to the Big Apple, I know better.

0 comments: