CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

beauty schools

While happily being a stay-at-home mom for the last two weeks, I’ve been assessing my career in the telecommunications industry and decided to do start putting up my own business as a fall-back or preparation for my retirement. Of course, I would like my business to be related to something I love the most, and that is beauty or travel. I initially thought of putting up my own travel agency but then, I saw very good market for ladies in our neighbourhood, thus I opted to for beauty-related business like beauty parlor or health spa. I must admit I am still a novice when it comes to beauty or cosmetic field and I need to know more about the industry. Hence, with reputable beauty schools like Regency Beauty Institute, I can get good quality cosmetic education driven by high standards and excellence in the beauty industry. As a matter of fact, the institute boasts a training program recognized by the US Department Education which offers consistent curriculum courses across all nations. Thus, standardizing the program and producing good quality beauty students.
I checked available training programs offered by the school, and I am very much interested on salon business and retailing program. I am also interested in enrolling for hairstyle program which I find it very much exciting especially with the workshops, rehearsals and performance as part of the curriculum. Wouldn’t that be a very unique approach to cosmetology education? Hmmm… now my next dilemma whether to take the program in Minnesota or Wisconsin. Let’s see.

0 comments: