CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

looking for jewelry

Do you know where I can get good quality half carat, white gold heart-cut diamond solitaire engagement rings? Hubby's officemate looking for one as he plans to propose to his girl by end of this month. Apparently, he's looking for this specific kind of engagement ring that would fit his budget of $1,000. I told him with the set budget on his mind, it will be difficult to find affordable ring with his precise 3C's specs (cut, clarity and carat). The standards he's asking quite special considering it is a heart-cut diamond, much higher value compared to round-cut diamonds with half carat weight. Truly beautiful diamond cut but budget-wise, need to be reconsidered.

While asking around, one of my friends told me to check the web for jewelry options. He told me he got their wedding rings on the web almost half the price from the jewelry stores here in Manila. As I browsed, I saw great site that offers almost same specs my friend is looking for. But smaller than his preferred carat-size. For a discounted price of $649 (original $1,625) he can get the ring at a .25ct size. Hmmm.... almost close to the .50ct specs he wanted. But with the discounted price, I am sure he can get his preferred carat size at a bargain. He might even consider throwing blue diamonds fiancee as a wedding gift. That would be a sweet idea, don't you think so?

The site also boasts lovely jewelry gift items which I am drooling to own one. I so love the circle drop pendant below with studded diamonds in two-toned yellow and white gold. So lovely and real eye-candy. Simple yet sexy and perfect for evening parties. I can own this beautiful necklace at $225 with free delivery! Really great steal. Wish I have extra money to shop for more stunning jewelry pieces for myself. For now, I can only drool.






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Monogram louis vuitton bag
are a nice mix of a classy business casual. Denim Louis vuitton bags
give you style that says you are classy, but laid back. Denim bags are perfect for more casual dress. With denim lv
you will. With denim louis vuitton
you can be the center of attention and the talk of the town.