CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a little spring cleaning.

Since I am on a house-arrest, I've decided to maximize my stay at home by doing some "spring" (more of post-summer) cleaning of the entire house. After asking the helpers to wash all our windows, and brush the window screens last Monday, Tuesday was spent cleaning all the closets and shoe cabinets. I was surprised to see all the dusts, dirts and what have you's accumulated inside our cabinets. I thought it will be an easy task tackling these storage areas but I was wrong. With all the dusts and molds accumulated, I wish I own Ebac dehumidifiers to make our cleaning job easier and safer home environment for my family.

Anyway, what prompted me to do some spring cleaning was the inspiration I got from Jane's post showing how clean and orderly her daughter's (Sophia) play room. Frome here, I've decided to start my cabinet attack at Sam's bedroom cum playroom. Picture below shows how well-kept my daughter's bedroom NOW. lol! Ang daya noh! I've managed to sort/ hide all her toys and knick-knacks inside three big plastic crates stored in her big cabinets. My helpers were extremely happy to help because I gave them Sam's old toys, puzzles, picture cards, trinkets from loot bags and stuff toys. Sobrang dami anik-anik! But, I've managed to keep some of the good toys for baby no. 2. Hehehe!
So there you go ...Sam's little sanctuary. You'll find her very busy here every afternoon playing, running, busy opening each cabinet and pulling out one toy after another. As in kalat when she's done playing! Now, I wonder if she can keep her room tidy within 48-hours. I doubt! lol.


3 comments:

Jane said...

huy nag sort ka din ng toys! haha, na -enganyo ba kita? very neat and nice and room ni sam! parang wala nga masyadong kalat eh. asan ang mag toys, itinago mo lahat? haha

im also fixing sophia's room now. will post pics soon. tagal kase ayusin ng tv niya.

btw, love the bedsheet. where did you buy?

Jacqui said...

hi jane,

yup na-inspire ka mag-linis bigla. super nainggit ako well-sorted lahat toys ni sophia mo. Alam mo naman kami working moms, months bago maglinis na matindi-tindi. hahaha!

and yes, nakatago sila lahat sa loob ng cabinet. 3 crates! sorted naman and maayos pagkakatago. :) ayaw ko kasi nakikita mga kalat eh , don't like magulo. ang galing ko magtago noh?! if you open the cabinets, nyahahaha! :)

can't wait to see sophie's room, dali i-unveil mo na. I am sure pang-magazine yan. And can't wait to see the nursery room... nag shop ka ba ng bago cribs/bassinets? hehehe!

SWITTOOTH said...

jacqui! where did you buy yung mga built-in cabinets ni sam? pinagawa mo ba yan? how much ? :)
\