CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

christmas list

With Christmas just around the corner, I am already starting to create my gift list. I am surprised as I am half-way thru my list, I noticed it doubled compared to last year. My list consists of friends and families, god children, colleagues, team members, Sam and Ico’s classmates and teachers, hubby’s officemates and friends, and even hubby’s godchildren! You see, I am the designated Christmas shopper of the family thus you will be surprised how loooonnngg my Christmas list this year. I am not complaining though, but as I think about all the shopping time, budget and traffic … it now sets me to panic-mode!

For starters, I haven’t thought what to give hubby this year. I’ve already shopped a lot of office items for him this year and I can’t think of something unique or extra-special to give him. The last time I checked, all his personal necessities fairly brand-new and as a matter of fact, some of the undergarments I bought still unopened yet. The next best thing I can probably give him is another watch for his office use. It has been three years since I last bought hubby a watch. I know he personally wanted a Rolex GMT watch this year, but budget-wise…I don’t think I can afford this as a Christmas gift. Even if I offer to shoulder fifty-percent of the watch price, I don’t think I’ll be able to raise that big money in two months time. No way!!

And since I cannot afford to give hubby that much desired watch this year, I am thinking of giving him the next best thing to his dream watch. That is, replica watches I saw on the web. Price quite reasonable and with five-year warranty period. And with over hundreds of watch design to choose from, I think the husband will be very much interested to check this out.

0 comments: