CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

off to hongkong again ...

Will be off to Hongkong (and Macau) this coming Friday, this time with my Bayan sales colleagues. This is our long overdue travel incentive, and finally the long wait is over. I bet it will be a super fun (and riot) trip, all 50+ Bayan Business employees off to Hongkong. Our travel itinerary so full ... and we don't know where to start! Of course, number one item on our list is shopping and ... more shopping be it in HK or Macau. lol! As a matter of fact, our team decided not to join the HK city tour and prioritized more shopping time at the Tun Chung outlet stores.
It will also be my first time to ride new airline, the Hongkong Express powered by Hongkong airlines. An airline that operates between Hongkong and mainland China. They've expanded their flights in Asia, particularly the Philippines effective Sept 25, 2008. New airbuses available and with hot meals provided on board. Hmmm...will definitely blog about this.
Aside from the new airline, it will also be my first time to stay at Imperial Hotel in Tsimshatsui. Actually this is the best location since it is perfectly situated around the shopping areas in Nathan road. Near the star ferry (for macau travel) and MTR stations. Just perfect.
Sadly, I will be away for six days from my family since my trip will be extended due to some business meetings.I'll surely miss them. Not sure if the husband can handle the bratinella that long. I really hope so! Nevertheless, I was told that its a holiday on October 7, thus more shopping time for me. I just hope they'll offer great sale items and discounts on this day. I promised NO big purchases this time. Totally done for the year. Though I am thinking of getting some home items from Ikea. I hope they'll be on sale too.
For the meantime, I need to do my packing and finish all my house errands. I've got lots of things to do before I go for holiday leave. Aside from buying food supplies for the week and pay month-end bills, I need to visit the bank for some papers to sign to avail our mortgage protection insurance. The husband totally forgot about this.
Anyway, until my next post.

3 comments:

michellethea said...

No bag, ay big pala, purchases?
sure? :D

Anonymous said...

Tatawagan kita sa thursday ha para you will tell me kung saan ka mga namili! Sa Tun Chun ba lahat yung shoes?

Anonymous said...

balita ah when u come back ym tyo=)