CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Field Trip Day

Last week, I joined the bratinella at her school fieldtrip. Initially, I don't have plans of joining the trip since I have a scheduled office meeting that day. But, I felt guilty when yaya told me a day before the trip that mommies were already talking non-stop about the trip and how eagerly will be joining their kids. Of course, I felt guilty and bad if I let my daughter join without me ... thus I immediately re-scheduled my meeting and decided to join the trip on a last minute.

Glad that I had a change of heart because I enjoyed the trip so much. Sammie was very happy that I spent the entire day (mind you it was a wholeday event, 7am-6pm!) with her. Had an entire day as bonding moments with the little girl ... and truly priceless! Anyway, posting some of her field trip picutres below:

First stop: Mulan at Centerstage Greenbelt :
The Nursery Rm 5 girls while waiting for the Mulan show. Simply playing and goofing around.



Inside the bus, while waiting to depart from school


2nd stop: Doll Joy Factory in Pasig.
The nursery class visited the doll factory, makers of Precious Moments dolls.




Lunch at Frontera Verde, Tiendesitas. Sam and I had our lunch at Teriyaki Boy together with some parents and kids.



3rd Stop: Ark Avilon Zoo, Tiendesitas





4th and last Stop: Kids fun play at Active Fun Ranch


We ended the day with the kids playing, running and sliding at Active Fun. It was kinda-chaotic with kids running around, and mommies busy chatting ... But,it was truly a fun-filled day and we all had a great time with our kids. We all went home tired and exhausted. Sam and I left Tiendesitas before 7pm, and as soon as we hit the road, she immediately went to dreamland 'til the next day. Hahaha! Really glad I made the right choice to be with her on this special day. Priceless, indeed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oy ang cute talaga pag lil girls no? Sana ako din magka girl..hehe Just dropping by,Jacqui!~

SWITTOOTH said...

jacqui! omg! hinde ba tayo nagkita sa greenbelt?? hehehe... kelan kayo nanuod ng mulan? kasi sila ize nagfield trip din nung oct 22. we watched mulan nung 10:30am-12:30pm

Abbie Go said...

hi! just want to ask for the location ng doll joy factory. TIA

fleurisis said...

hello Jacqui..do you happen to know the exact address of Doll Joy Factory? I bought a doll from Aklan and I want sana another one.. it would be expensive to go there again.. i heard na there's a factory nga in Pasig..hope you could help me with this. Thanks and Godbless Jacqui :)

Jacqui said...

hi gina,

Doll Joy Factory can be found along C. Raymundo Ave. Almost infront of two famous landmarks at C. Raymundo: Mercury Drugstore and National Bookstore.

It's a very small gate, with small sign. Suggest you ask people around as soon as you see Mercury Drug/National Bookstore.

Hope was able to help :)

fleurisis said...

thank you so much Jacqui..its a big help.. its near my place lang pala. God bless you :)