CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

surprising news ...

After six days in HK, I am now back. Still busy as ever.

In between answering business correspondences, I am also busy with my personal email. Need to finalize everything for my daughter's upcoming birthday party and MBAPs Christmas party on October 19. I haven't made my final arrangements with the caterer for the party and my daughter's invite. Yup, cramming again with Adworks.

Got some very good (and surprising) news too while I am away for an official business.

1. Ico made it to Top 1 of his class --- really smart kid! Truly proud of him.

2. Ico made it to the top 10% of the batch also. Because of this, he will be sent as school representative to NCR regional meet (advance classes) together with other schools.

3. We have a new boss for Bayan Business, our lovable VP was re-assigned to a new task. Happily, management decided to bring our old boss back as his replacement. We equally love them both. Our present VP Brigs and VP Chito.

4. And lastly, really a surprising news ... I received a call while I am on a business meeting in HK. I was told my promotion was officially announced as Department Head of Business Solutions and Partner Services (BSPS) yesterday during our General Assembly. My colleagues started calling and congratulating me, and I thought it was all a joke. But, our VP called to inform me about the good news. This was really a surprise. I never thought it would be this soon...still speechless... (sorry, in denial pa ako. lol!)

More HK post and kwento to follow...

For the meantime, I leave you with a picture of my happy family ... the Bayan Business in HK.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations jacqui! more successes to come!

Anonymous said...

congrats! all good news ah kwento from ur hk trip naman next=)

Jean Marie said...

blog surfing here...

congrats on your promotion!

Jacqui said...

hi kelly,

thanks! really good news...

Jacqui said...

hi MM,

baka this weekend ko pa matapos yun hk post. habol muna ako blog raket! hahaha! thanks pala...saya-saya di ba! hehehe!

Jacqui said...

hi jean,

thanks ha! really happy and surprising news.

yvette said...

Congratulations Jacqui;)

Jesse Pega said...

wow! that's great news Jacqui!
Congratulations on your promotion!

Gracie said...

those are great news! time to pop a champagne bottle open for your kiddo's success & your success :)
well-deserved blessings!

Jacqui said...

hi yvette,

thanks for the blog visit ... and thanks also for reading my great news! I am still overwhelmed with the great news! lol.

Jacqui said...

Thanks Jesse!

hmmm... I think I need another reward prize! lol.

Jacqui said...

Thanks Gracie! One big celebration coming up...just waiting for Ico who is now with his Dad.

I was asking hubby for my prize/ reward ... bag perhaps?! Hingin ko daw sa Bayan Tel, sila daw nag promote eh..di sya!! Kainis. hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! You deserve it! Thanks for the treat also.

abie said...

wow congrats, congrats sis...galing galing talaga...