CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

still here in hongkong ...

I am on my third day here in HK. I miss the kids and hubby, of course. This will be my longest stay here in HK. Since Day 1 we arrived, I've been shopping like crazy! Blame it on our hotel location which was strategically located in Nathan Road. Real shopper's haven!! It is very near in HK Peninsula, Gateway Mall and Ocean Terminal. I've visited the LV store twice since the day we arrived. First at The Peninsula, then at Ocean Terminal. Accompanied my very good friend with her big purchases (she bought epi speedy and monogram wallet). I am sooo tempted, but NO big purchase yet for myelf... yet. Still thinking. Hahaha!
********************************
I also went to Macau (again) by Day 1. Disneyland and Tun Chung outlets by Day 2. And today at Metropolis Mall and Ikea in Kowloon. Hahaha! No time wasted. And just this afternoon, transferred to a very nice hotel Harbour Plaza in Kowloon. Thankful that I now have an internet connection. Kinda pricey at $120HK for 24-hours. Nevertheless, decided to plug it anyway ... need it badly for work tomorrow. I opted to plug it at 10pm ... just in time to catch all my Friday mails and to respond to all my mails Monday mails. That is to maximize my 24-hrs connectivity. Mahal noh?!
Anyway, tomorrow will be my official work day. Details of my HK trips and pictures to follow.
********************************
For the meantime, I need to check the website for some cinema style home theater seating. The husband is begging me to consider getting one for our family room so as to maximize our entertainment viewing pleasure. Though with all the shopping spree I did for the past three days here in HK, I am not sure if we still have budget left to get the studio home theater seats. I guess this will have to wait until our next salary bonus. lol.

Happy Sunday everyone!! Signing off from HK.

4 comments:

abie said...

sarap naman....excited na tuloy ako sa HK trip namin...kaso 1 araw lang ang pwede kami for shopping...sana marami ako mabili (at sana marami ako budget. LOL)

Anonymous said...

call you on thursday! hehehe

popcorn said...

Enjoy :)

Unknown said...

There are many tips available on net which will help you to identify lv
. louis vuitton
are a secret desire of every woman. It is a symbol of pride and honor to carry a louis vuitton bag
around in the town. Louis vuitton bags
, its first generation founder was born in 1821, at a carpenter family in a small village of France.