CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Christmas wishlist for Samantha

As per request of the MBAPs, Christmas wishlist for our kids should be posted on our blog site. Thus, whoever got my little girl's name ... please refer to her toy wishes below. All items below can be found at Toy Kingdom / Rustan's branches.

1. My Little Pony

2. Play-doh play sets -- looks something like this


3. Puppy in my pocket -- new fad in TKThough I've ordered some of the play items above online from my aunt in NY, but it seems these toys will not make it on time for the bratinella's birthday this November. My aunt is currently moving some of her things from her NY flat to their old home in Illinois and to this date, she has not completed her house transfer yet. I think she just outsourced hauling and transfer services from mover NYC to speed up her movement. Hopefully by early December she'll be very much settled in her new home and can send all the online items I bought for the bratinella. It'll be great for her to receive these gifts as Christmas present.


1 comments:

Bela said...

sis 1000++ daw yang puppy in a pocket na yan...madami dami i collect natin...hehehe