CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

on subway franchise

Egg sandwich … Tuna Sandwich … BLT sandwich … These are a few of the delicious treats I enjoyed at Subway when I started my young career. Several lunches and dinners were filled with the treats of this Subway franchise . It never occurred to me that a week would pass without me munching on these delectable treats.

That is why when I was able to manage to gain savings, the first thing I did was to inquire about owning a Subway franchise . At first, I was hesitant when I knew the rigors of owning one. But my appetite got the best of me since it would be like a dream come true to have my very own Subway franchise!
Soon I'll be owning one of my dream franchise. But for now, I guess I have to content myself with my homemade egg sandwich, tuna sandwich … and, wait, where’s my BLT sandwich? Whew … I thought I lost it. Well, time to get back to work. It’s almost lunch time and my appetite is calling my fave sandwiches! Off to Subway deli across the office.

0 comments: