CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

NY tour

New York City ... I so want to visit this place again and again to re-live my wonderful experience in the big apple. My last stay in NY was short and I felt like I haven’t explored the city so much. As a matter of fact, I was able to enjoy some of the famous NY sights, thanks to Bus Charter NYC which I availed on my first day in the city.

Together with other tourists, I joined the tour group that brought us to famous landmarks on New York. We availed the day trip offer which includes downtown tour like the shopping districts of Madison’s Square Garden, Times Square, SoHo, the big Macy’s store, the famous World Trade Center, the financial district of Wall Street, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall and the Broadway theatre district.

Sadly, I was not able to join the tour at Battery Park going to the famous NY icon, the Statue of Liberty. I totally forgot the time and spent my day trip doing some shopping. Hahaha! I think I lost my way into Macy’s that I’ve miscalculated my shopping time. Nevertheless, I promised myself that I’ll be back in NY soon to visit our lovable aunt in Fresh Meadows. You see, she’s been in NY for over five years now but she has not been to the famous landmarks of NY. Blame it on her work. She’s very busy with her hospital work that she missed seeing all the lovely places of NY. Anyway, we promised to visit her soon so she can take a break from work and join the sightseeing tour with us. Wouldn’t that be fun?!

0 comments: