CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

more wishlists ...

And yes, all the Christmas wishlist starts pouring in ... families and friends already busy creating their own wishlists. Some already dropping hints what they want to receive for Christmas, including my Mom. As usual, my mom's wishlist includes kikay items like lipsticks and make-up. But, her special request for me ... another home appliance ---a microwave oven this time. Aside from this, I am thinking of buying her box cutter I saw on the web. An essential tool she can use for her everyday use. It is handy and safe, very ideal for my Mom. I hope she'll like this surprise gift together with the microwave oven. Oh, I think she will definitely like it! My only problem, with all the busy online shoppers worldwide, praying that it will be delivered just in time for the holiday season.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If that is the case for you, Louis vuitton bags
are always a good choice. lv
are the most popular brand name which is discussed among the women. It is not easy to build up a reputation among the crowd and louis vuitton
have achieved this position through years of hard work and dedication. It is hard to miss louis vuitton bag
and be prepared to purchase them as soon as it is launched.