CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

on HK loots ...

I almost forgot to post my recent loots from HK. Been very busy with work lately and with too much weekend partying. lol.
Anyway, I am so proud of myself. As I've blogged last month, NO big pruchases from HK this time. Despite lots of teasing and cajoling from my colleagues at LV store, I never gave-in. I promised no more bag for the year. The LV EPI ALMA was my last purchase. And true to my word, I kept my promise. I am saving up for something big, though. :) Sharing some of my loots este ... excess baggage.

From Nathan Road: G2000 office outfits for hubby and myself. I bought hubby four long sleeves and ties. For myself, got pair of pin-striped suit and black office slacks.


At Ladies Market: Red matching cheongsam for Sam and me. This is in preparation for our family Christmas theme this year. Chinese hat for Mike and Ico, Kung fu panda outfits and I Love HK shirts (4 x $100) as pasalubong (sorry no pictures, already gave the shirts away)

On sale Nine West shoes along Nathan Street for Sam and myself.

Wild shopping at IKEA Kowloon Bay: two comforter set, collapsible shoe boxes, comforter, three mammut style chairs for sam and fitted sheets.

The Ikea mammut chairs ... I so want to get the matching table unfortunately red was the color available that time. Di bale, next time. (note: hand carry ko ito sa airport ha!)

From Tunchung outlet stores: Lacoste bag for Kuya Ico (real good deal at $385 only!). Esprit white blouse for myself, and Bossini foldable shopping bags as pasalubong (no more pics, already gave the bags away as soon as I arrived)


From Ocean Terminal's Marks and Spencer, Boxer shorts for hubby, undies for me and Sam (not in picture), school socks and leggings for the bratinella.

From HK Disneyland: since we were here few months back, just got few items for Sam this time like the Ariel picture frame, princesses collections and disney shirt.



From Sasa @ Nathan Road: lipsticks, eyeliner and small bottled perfumes (kenzo and clinique happy) enough to fit evening bags.

And from Macau: foodie items like pork jerky, portuguese sardines, egg rolls, almond cookies, chewy peanut bread, egg tarts --- all for pasalubongs!

I am not sure if I've posted everything but I think I've been a wise-shopper this time. I only bought "must-have" essentials like office attire and school things for Ico and Sam. Not sure if we will be back this coming December to HK, but hubby is already asking for airfare and accommodations budget. Hmmm... think he wanted to bring the kids to HK as Christmas treat! :) Let's see. I've been to HK several times already but I haven't tried going here month of December. I am pretty sure travel arrangements will be expensive during the holiday season. Hopefully I can find budget-friendly rates.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the matching red dresses! can't wait to see you and sam in them!

uuuyyy... ano kaya yang big purchase na yan?!

Anonymous said...

wow daming loots=) may nine west for kids pala sa hk do they have ballet flats?

Anonymous said...

OMG ni-handcarry ang ikea chairs. LOL. ang ganda nmn kasi eh. worth the effort mare. :)

Jacqui said...

hi kelly,

aliw noh pag-girl ang anak...pwede kayo matching outfits lagi. hahaha! can't wait for our "mano po" xmas party theme with the family. I booked jade palace this year eh.

will post our cheong-sam get up next time.

re: big purchase... actually, 2 yun pinagpipilian ko. secret muna, baka maudlot ang paghingi ko ng 50% share ke hubby! bwahahaha! di pa nya alam eh :)

Jacqui said...

hi MM,

yup may nine west shoes for kids na at HK. Pero mas konti yun stocks, I got those shoes for Sam at 50% off --- then less 20% pa kasi if you buy 3 pairs. Kaya kahit malaki pa shoes kay sam (tipong next year pa mag-fit), bought it na din! hahaha! sayang discount eh.

btw, sale items lang naka-display, may nakita ako black ballet shoes but wala size sam eh :)

Jacqui said...

Hi Thea,

Nice talaga Ikea eh...if kaya ko 6 na chairs, baka binitbit ko din. Hahaha! Excess baggage na ako kaya ayaw ipa-check-in na.

Anyway, babalik pa naman kami HK..makakakuha pa ako. Matching table muna siguro bilhin ko... pag may pink or lime green na available.

Btw, mura yan Ikea chairs ha.. $40HK, or P240 each. Get ka na din! :)

Anonymous said...

tlga jacq san branch ng nine west ka bumili na meron pang kids?

Anonymous said...

ah dya have idea ba if meron sa causeway or sa central ng nine west kids?

abie said...

wow saya dami mo na shopping...sana kami din may time nag mag shopping ng mag shopping at sana may budget for more shopping...heheheh

Jacqui said...

hi MM,

not sure if meron sa cuaseway side. parang wala ata ako nakita last time :)

try checking the website baka meron pa iba hk branches :)

Jacqui said...

hi abie,

puro pang office at pang-bahay loots ko noh? hehehe! kakatuwa kasi halos sale items lahat mga yan! :)

love the nine west shoes, kasi sale na sya when I bought it ... tipong $100hk each lang. Then if you buy 3 pairs, less 20% off pa!! kaya kahit malaki pa kay sam, grab ko na din (those are sizes 10-11) sayang sale eh! bwahahaha! :)

123 said...

The renowned Swiss watch brand, Bentley GT , recently comes with a unique style of submariner. This system is the patent of Breitling Aeromarine , making the operated equipments started across the metal case to stop the direct touch of the buttons and the movement. Breitling Windrider is equipped with automatic compression release valve. Considering the close relationship of Bentley 6.75 and the aviation, the bezel is decorated by wind rose to record the process beneath water or in the sky.





If you are searching for a great shoe that has a good reputation, then Hogan is the way to go. They have a particular looking line up of Hogan scarpe donna for men that range in price and value. They have hogan donna , soccer, and other sports and for just the sheer look of them. With lots of distorts and styles to select from, there is something for every age range and taste. These Hogan scarpe uomo are meant to last which means that hard wear and tear on them will not make them fall aside.





Coach bags has a few styles that it is known for, the newer styles being the scribble and patchwork designs. Coach Bonnie oldest design of leather products was the original bag inspired by the baseball glove. The Coach Wristlet line now includes dozens of types of products, including organizers, briefcases, planners, even computer cases and cell phone cases. The most important thing when Coach Ergo is manufacturing a product is functionality, sophistication and fashion.