CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 24, 2010

anniversary gift

With barely five months away, I am now thinking of fabulous gifts to get the husband for our anniversary. I don't know if it's just a phase, or call it 7-year itch anniversary ideas but every year, buying a surprise gift for the husband is always a challenge. Two years ago, I got him a very expensive watch and after this, I haven't got him present to top that. Thus for next year, I am planning to give him a surprise trip ...perhaps, travel somewhere private and secluded with just the two of us. Splurge on a trip! Perhaps go to places we haven't explored together like Amanpulo, Maldives or Kota Kinabalu. Or probably go something traditional and get him gifts made of copper like bracelet or necklace. Or to be modern about it, get him a nice stylish pen. Hmmm...nothing definite. First need to allot budget for my surprise gift. No idea where I would get it, but definitely will give the husband something meaningful and memorable for our upcoming anniversary.

0 comments: