CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Trick or Treat outfits

And before thinking all those Christmas wish list and holiday brouhaha, one must not forget the Halloween Trick and Treat Activity for kids this coming November. I haven't decided yet if I'll let my kids wear something cutie or scary this year, but so far the little girl already started dropping hints that she wanted to be pretty and sweet this time. She's been eyeing to be like a fairy, Tinkerbell for the Halloween party in school as she wants to be have wings and wand. I haven't given much thought, but as I browse the web for possible halloween costumes , I so want to get the little boy the robot costume. Do you think at one year old he can carry the Ironman outfit? Real cutie. Anyway, check some of the cute costumes I found on the net =)


0 comments: