CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

the party outfits

I've been so busy with work lately that I almost forgot to update you peeps with my party preps. So far, everything seemed going well with my plans. I've already booked most of my party suppliers, and even provided sixty-percent of downpayments to them. And with barely two months left before the big day, I am more concerned now with the party outfits. Almost missed this one! Getting a jungle safari for the celebrants not easy at all. I've been trying to shop online for the appropriate theme costume, and so far ... no luck at all. If only I had the barnyard or the cowboy theme, getting an outfit like an equestrian apparel would be smooth and easy. Most of the costumes I browsed online geared to cowboy and wild, wild west parties and I am seriously considering of getting them. Oh, if only I could ...

0 comments: