CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

early Christmas wish

90 days before Christmas ... could this true? Time flies so fast! It felt like summer ain't over yet as I've just recently blogged our last Singapore summer escapade, and now the holiday season already slowly creeping around the corner. I can hear the Christmas jingles played in some of our local malls, and Christmas decors and goodies displayed on racks. In fact, most of the malls now starting to conduct clearance sales in preparation of the holiday shopping. And speaking of all these holiday brouhaha, I better start doing my Christmas list. This season, I am thinking of getting something practical for myself and family. My intial list includes the following:
1. set of eight crab crackers
2. brandnew rice dispenser - our old one served it's purpose for the past six years and needs to be retired.
3. emergency light - obviously for emergency brown-outs
4. a set of iPod auxillary cable for both of our cars
5. sexy hot lingerie to be worn on Christmas eve (naughty! naughty!)
6. new set of pillows ... hoping I can get the expensive ones made of goose feathers =)
7. set of twelve charger plates with holiday prints for parties
Hmmm... mostly for home use eh. How about you, have you made your intial wish list?

0 comments: