CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

back in the conference

Yes, back in the sun-shiny Cebu ... my second best fave summer local destination. Yes, back to the annual telecoms conference. This year, though I plan to be on vacation ... I ended up working again. And since the husband had a last minute changes in the conference. He messed with our hotel booking. We ended up losing our slot at Shang-rila Mactan, but ended up getting Crimson Resort and Spa. Another premium resort development under the Fil-Estate and DMCI Homes. The place is at it's soft opening stage, and as early as now I wonder if they will offer a time-sharing stay. Though I cannot ask my local bank to finance property for us here in Cebu, I hope they do accept asset based lending collaterals. Probably one of our small properties for a time-sharing vacation spot at Crimson Restrt and Spa. =)

0 comments: