CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 23, 2010

love my job

One of the things why I love joining the Asian Carrier Conference yearly is I love connecting with people. I am in sales and marketing, and talking to people is like breathing for air for me. Hahaha! And every year, I get to meet new partners and explore business opportunities with them. Aside from meeting and enjoying the company, I learn new things from then such as new cable routes, new products available in the market, new technologies (such as IPV6 and CDN) and more. This year, my presence in the ACC was very productive as I hooked up with new partners for our company. I love, love my job in the telecoms industry as sales. Wouldn't trade my work with any high paying tech jobs available in the telecoms industry. Love people and drive new sales than being stuck in operations. Hahaha!

0 comments: