CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

next on my list

And all along I thought I already ended my bag wish list! NOT. Well I guess women can't have too many bags (and shoes) anyway! LOL

After getting my dream C classic flap bag few months ago from Paris ... my C list keeps on going and going. Hahaha! Now I am lusting over Chanel Cambon Large Shopping Bag : black patent on black. It's an additional item on my revived bag wish list as of last week. Tee-hee! Not that I plan to get it next coming months or for the Christmas holidays ... that will be too soon for me. BUT, I am thinking of asking another friend (who is Paris-bound by March 2011) to get it for me. Hah, Paris ... my haven for C bags! What do you think? Any idea how much this baby would be?

0 comments: