CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 13, 2010

a garden party, perhaps?

No ... not another theme party for my kids. But, I am drooling over the Hermes garden party tote. As I cannot afford to get myself Hermes Birkin bag ( so much social injustice, anyway!LOL) in my lifetime ... why can't I get more price-friendly item from Hermes? A garden party PM tote, perhaps. Hahaha! Who would have thought that the sassy company like Hermes would name their bag after a functional garden tool bag. Hehehe! But nevetheless, I soo want. It's part of my Christmas wish list already. Yay!Of course, if I ever do settle on Hermes GPT bag, would definitely get myself the familiar Hermes orange color in TPM. To be on the safe (and conservtive) side. As I love, love, love how the orange-y look brings life to any dull outfit. Hahaha! And it was really beautiful when I saw it weeks ago IRL. TDF. Almost bought it, but decided to be sane than buy it on an impulse. Hahaha!

And so my Christmas wish list begins ...

0 comments: